Τετάρτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Words that left untold

















...
It must finally become serious. I 've often been alone but I never lived alone. When I was with someone I was often happy, but at the same time it all seemed a coincidence. These people were my parents, but it couldn't have been others. Why was the brown-eyed one my brother and not the green-eyed boy on the opposite platform? The taxi driver's daughter was my friend but I might as well have put my arm around a horse's neck. I was with a man, I was in love and I might as well have left him there and gone off with the stranger we met in the street.

Look at me, or don't. No, don't give me your hand and look away. I think tonight is the new moon. No night more peaceful. No bloodshed in all the city. I 've never played with anyone and yet... I never opened my eyes and thought: Now it's serious. At last it's becoming serious. So I 've grown older. Was I the only one who wasn't serious? I 've never been lonely, neither alone, nor with someone else. But I would have liked to be lonely. Loneliness means: I am whole at last. Now I can say it, as tonight I 'm lonely at last. I must put an end to coincidence. The new moon of decision. I don't know if there is a destiny, but there is a decision. Decide. Now we are the times. Not only the whole town, the whole world is taking part in our decision. Now we are more than the two of us. We incarnate something. We are sitting on the People's Square and the whole place is full of people whose dream is the same as ours. We are deciding everybody's game. I am ready. Now it's your turn. You hold the game in your hand. Now or never. You need me. You will need me. There is no greater story than ours, that of man and woman. It will be a story of giants. Invisible, transposable. A story of new ancestors. Look, my eyes. They are the image of necessity of the future of everyone in the place. Last night I dreamed of a stranger. Of my man. Only with him could I be lonely open up to him wholly open, wholly for him, welcome wholly into me, surround him with the labyrinth of shared happiness. I know...


...ίσως τελικά ο έρωτας να είναι ένα μαγικό ψέμα.
η πιο μεγάλη ανθρώπινη προδοσία...


special thanks to G for this song

2 σχόλια:

Margo είπε...

Kaya μου; Δε θέλω να μιλήσω σαν να με έχει συνεπάρει η σιωπή σου.. μα θέλω να σε ταξιδέψω για λίγο.. ψηλά..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HqcjgJCDuw

ξωτικό είπε...

Σαν να λέμε "να ζεί κανείς ή να μη ζεί" ε;
ποτέ δεν δίνουμε την καλύτερη απάντηση όταν είμαστε πολύ κοντα στα γεγονότα που την προκαλούν.
ένα γλυκό φιλί προς στιγμήν.